All year pure wool duvet combo
This set of pure wool duvets is very practical because you can use either the lightweight for summer, or the midweight for autumn and spring, or tie the two together when you need a warmer option.
Feel the Difference with a Wool Filled Duvet
After your first night’s sleep under our lightweight washable wool duvet, you will immediately feel the difference if you’ve slept under a plastic or down duvet before. Our duvets will keep you at the perfect temperature while you sleep, no matter the temperature outside. If you’re a hot sleeper or suffer from night sweats, opting for a lightweight duvet of wool will allow you to manage heat and moisture more effectively – reducing humidity and delivering a naturally healthy sleep.
Technical Specifications for our pure wool all year duvet combo
- Filling weight: Lightweight 300gsm (equivalent to approximately 2-5 tog) and Mediumweight 500gsm (approximate tog of 6-9). When tied together the duvets will provide a fill weight of approximately 900gsm (tog of between 13-17) when combined with the gsm of the cotton casing.
- Filling: 100% pure scoured and carbonised non-mulesed wool
- Outer Fabric: white 200 thread count bleached cotton
- Construction: 100% wool enveloped in white 200 thread count cotton outer with white cotton bias binding
- Care Instruction: Our Classic wool duvets are natural fibres, so shouldn’t need cleaning often (simply airing the product in the sun can do it the world of good). Dry clean only – please tell your dry cleaner that it is pure wool and to use eco-friendly chemicals. Do not tumble dry, and do not iron.
- Manufactured in the Karoo, in South Africa’s sheep country.