Trouble falling asleep at night? Fed up with allergies flaring up from your duvet that you didn’t even consider as a cause? Here is the solution… one of our medium weight wool duvets!
Why choose a medium weight wool duvet?
The answer is simple. An all-natural, healthier sleep. Like many of our very satisfied clients, you’ll notice a difference immediately. Unlike other common duvet fillings like feather, down and synthetics, all of our wool duvets are designed to keep you sleeping for longer – at the perfect temperature. Complete with 100% pure wool fillings, this medium weight duvet effectively manages heat and moisture to reduce humidity throughout the night.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our Black Friday sale prices cannot be further discounted with any other coupons or discounts because our products are already very deeply discounted for this sale.
- Delivery lead time for Black Friday purchases is 28 days.
- If you choose to pay by EFT, please pay within 48 hours. Any payments not received within 48 hours will result in your order being cancelled.
Sustainable Medium Weight Duvets
We are very much focussed on sustainability, and completely committed to reducing the impact that plastic is having on the planet. Our wool filled duvets can be recycled and/or composted at the end of their lives to break down in the earth within 5 years. We also don’t use any plastic in our packaging.
Proudly South African Wool Medium Weight Duvets
A Karoo Creations medium weight duvet is a totally bespoke product, hand-made using pure wool which is processed for us in Port Elizabeth by experts in wool. These luxurious products are created in the heart of sheep country – the Karoo – by a team of somewhat OCD artisans who have an absolute passion for wool, natural fibres and perfect craftsmanship.
Classic Medium Weight Duvet: Product Benefits
- Constructed using 100% wool for the ultimate natural sleep. A quilted stitch pattern ensures there’s absolutely no migration of fillings for the best possible sleep. We do not use carded wool batting, but rather create our signature pockets filled with the softest wool.
- Contains no synthetic materials or fibres
- Naturally self-cleaning and can be refreshed by hanging in the sun for a few hours
- Naturally flame retardant without the need for any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
Technical Specifications for the Classic Medium Wool Duvet
- Filling weight: 500gsm (equivalent to approximately 6-9 tog)
- Filling: 100% wool
- Outer Fabric: 200 thread count bleached cotton
- Construction: 100% scoured 30.5 micron wool tops filling encased in 200 thread count percale casing
- Care Instruction: Our Classic medium duvet is entirely natural, so shouldn’t need cleaning often (simply airing it out can do it the world of good). When you do come around to cleaning it, it would need to be taken to a dry cleaners.
- Designed, developed and assembled in South Africa