Trouble falling asleep at night? Fed up with allergies flaring up from your duvet that you didn’t even consider as a cause? Here is the solution… one of our premium medium weight wool duvets!
Why choose a medium weight wool duvet?
The answer is simple. An all-natural, healthier sleep.
Like many of our very satisfied clients, you’ll notice a difference immediately. Unlike other common duvet fillings like feather, down and synthetics, all of our wool duvets are designed to keep you sleeping for longer – at the perfect temperature.
Complete with 100% pure wool hand carded filling, this medium weight duvet effectively manages heat and moisture to reduce humidity throughout the night.
We are very much focussed on sustainability, and completely committed to reducing the impact that plastic is having on the planet. Our wool filled duvets can be recycled and/or composted at the end of their long lives to break down in the earth within 5 years.
A Karoo Creations medium weight duvet is a totally bespoke product, hand-made using pure wool which is processed for us in Port Elizabeth by experts in wool. These luxurious products are created in the heart of sheep country – the Karoo – by a team of somewhat OCD artisans who have an absolute passion for wool, natural fibres and perfect craftsmanship.
- Constructed using 100% wool that is hand carded for the ultimate natural sleep. A horizontal stitch pattern ensures there’s absolutely no migration of wool, like what happens with a down or feather duvet.
- We hand card the spotlessly clean wool into gorgeous soft batts to encase in pure cotton covers.
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning and can be refreshed by hanging in the sun for a few hours
- Naturally flame retardant without the need for any unpleasant chemicals
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Naturally mould, mildew and dust mite resistant
Technical Specifications for the Premium Medium Wool Duvet
- Filling weight: 550gsm
- Filling: 100% wool
- Outer Fabric: 200 thread count bleached cotton
- Construction: 100% scoured 29.5 micron wool filling encased in 200 thread count percale casing
- Care Instruction: Our Premium medium duvet is entirely natural, so shouldn’t need cleaning often (simply airing it out can do it the world of good). When you do come around to cleaning it, we highly recommend our Duvet Refresh service. Do not wash at home, and only specialist dry cleaners should be used (if absolutely necessary).
- Designed, developed and assembled in South Africa